14th Street & Denver and Factory Circle Reconstruction Project (work area map)
- Work east of Highway 85 is complete.
- Factory Circle storm and grading improvements are complete.
- This project, as well as several others, were funded by dollars received from the Department of Local Affairs (DOLA). This project cost $1,894,000; the City Received $750,000 from the grant. The City has received three matching DOLA grant funds from 2014 to the present, funding water-sewer projects on 5th Street to 6th Street and Hoover Avenue, as well as the new Lift Station at 9th Street and Grand Avenue.
- Project is completed.
- A paving project for the Factory Circle area is being proposed for next years budget.
County Road 16 Reconstruction
- Construction will began August, 2016.
- Curb has been completed.
- Railroad work will be September 29, 2016 & September 30, 2016.
- Paving will start Monday, October 3, 2016.
- Crews are running ahead of schedule.
- Paving has been completed, striping will occur October 28, 2016.
- Street will be open October 31, 2016.
- Project is completed.
- Map of detours
2016 Paving Project
- Number of sidewalk/curb/and gutter and paving locations subject to available funds, some will receive spot repairs and others will receive more extensive repairs.
- Land area survey is complete (including 2nd Street, 3rd Street, 6th Street, and Hoover Avenue).
- Pre-construction meeting September 29, 2016.
- Estimated start October 10, 2016
- Tentative Schedule of Construction (weather permitting): October 10, 2016-October 21, 2016 Hoover Avenue from 6th Street to 7th Street. (completed), October 24, 2016 -November 5, 2016 Hoover Avenue from 7th Street to 9th Street.(completed), October 31, 2016 - November 14, 2016 6th Street. from Fulton Avenue to McKinley Avenue (completed), November 21, 2016 - December 25, 2016 2nd Street from Fulton Avenue to McKinley Avenue, December 5, 2016 - December 23, 2016 3rd Street from Grand Avenue to Fulton Avenue.
- All Hoover Avenue projects are expected for completion mid-November 2016.
- Concrete work and paving is done on Hoover Avenue.
- Hoover Avenue is open for traffic.
- 6th Street at Hoover Avenue is finishing up concrete work; traffic is able to drive through this area.
- 2nd Street will have varying degrees of construction now through December 25, 2016.
- 3rd Street between Fulton Avenue and Grand Avenue will be receiving service line tie-ins to the water main, causing approximately an hour interruption to the water service the week of January 9, 2017.
- 3rd Street between Fulton Avenue and Grand Avenue will be having a new fire hydrant installed causing a half day outage to water service during the week of January 23, 2017.
- 3rd Street between Fulton Avenue and Grand Avenue will be receiving sidewalk improvements following the completion of the water service line tie-ins and the new fire hydrant.
- 3rd Street between Fulton Avenue and Grand Avenue will be closed during the length of the project, alternate parking is advised.
- Map & Tentative Schedule
- Some areas will receive waterline improvements. Notifications will be sent ahead of water outages.
- Concrete and paving will begin when weather allows.
- Areas surveyed. Fulton is being evaluated for drainage and sidewalk improvements, no construction this year.
County Road 23.5
- Currently being surveyed.
- Design expected to be complete in July 2016.
- Improvements to be made 2017.
- Project includes a regrade and drainage improvements.
- Design phase near completion.
- DOLA Grant awarded.
- Project will be put out to bid February 2017.
- Estimated start early Spring 2017.
- Project extends from Kahil Street south to the city limits.
- December 6, 2016 at 7:00 p.m., Community Meeting at Fort Lupton City Hall.
Cemetery Waterline Project
- Project will extend the waterline from County Road 29 to Hill Side Cemetery.
- Contract has been awarded to Tamerrel Excavation, Inc.
- Construction anticipated to start mid February.
9th Street Gravity Waterline Replacement
- Beginning design phase.
- Applying to DOLA for grant funding.