- You Are Here:
- Parks & Recreation
Parks & Recreation
The Fort Lupton Recreation team wants to inspire you to get active and get healthy! We offer access to our great recreation center, fitness classes, senior-focused activities, sports for both adults and kids, and so much more.
- Reserving Your Workout Time: Guests MUST RESERVE their time online to use the facility. Health questions will be asked during your reservation request. Click here to reserve your gym time. We also ask guests to social distance themselves and to bring their own water bottle. ALL USERS OF THE REC CENTER MUST HAVE A RESERVATION.
- Gymnasium Information: We ask all users of the gym to please bring their own ball or equipment at this time. Pickleball courts are available by reservation in the mornings. Volleyball/Basketball is available by reservation in the afternoons.
- Rentals: Rooms can be rented at a 50% capacity. Groups will be required to social distance. We are still not accepting shelter rentals, but they are open on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Swimming Pool: Mornings will be reserved for lap swim & water walking, and water fitness. The afternoons will be available for reserved & limited open swim. You must reserve your time online. We are asking pool users to please come dressed in their swimming suits. The fee is either a daily admission or a membership. Private Pool Rentals are still available on Saturday / Sunday afternoons. $50 (group of 12) or $100 (group of 25).
- Continued Closures: The teen room is not available currently.
- Foot Care Clinic for Seniors - Our next Senior Foot Care Clinic will be on Wednesday, January 27th. Call and schedule your appointment today! (303) 857-4200
- The senior lunch program will continue Mondays from 12:00-12:30 pm as a pickup/drive-thru basis. Reservations are required by the Thursday before. Call 303-857-4200 ext. 6166 to reserve yours today!
- Silver Sneaker Yoga will be on Fridays from 9am-9:45am and 10am-10:45am.
- Our Silver Sneaker Classic class is on Monday’s from 9am – 9:45am.
- Announcing our new Boot Camp Series. Click here to learn more.
The Fort Lupton Recreation Department provides the community with active and passive recreational activities for all ages. In 2004 the Department opened the 48,000 square foot Recreation/Community Center which won Recreation Managements Innovative Design Award in 2005.
Features of the Recreation Center
- 4,060-square-foot, zero-depth-entry leisure pool with an underwater jet bench, lazy river, lap lanes, 139-foot water slide with four turns, frog slide, vortex pool, hot tub and pool party room
- Teen center with sitting area, foosball, pool table, and big-screen TV
- 27-foot rock-climbing spiral with four custom-designed routes
- Elevated, 1/14 mile, two-lane running track circling the gymnasium and fitness rooms with same synthetic surface used in Olympic competition
- 3,600-square-foot aerobics center with circuit and free-weight equipment as well as a cardio theater
- 1,250-square-foot aerobics room for fitness, pilates, yoga, karate, gymnastics, and other classes
- Additional 850-square-foot cardio balcony with 10 spinning bikes