The City of Fort Lupton will be holding a municipal election on Tuesday, November 5, 2019. Such election will be part of the coordinated election to be conducted by the County Clerk in Weld County, Colorado.
Register to Vote
To register you must:
- Be a United States Citizen.
- Be a resident of Colorado for 22 days or more.
- Be at least 16 years old (16 year olds can pre-register, and may cast a ballot in an election if they will be 18 years old on or before the date of the election).
- Complete the fields marked "REQUIRED" on the application, including your complete address with apartment or unit number.
Online Voter Registration
If you have a Colorado State driver's license or ID card issued by the Department of Revenue you may register online at www.govotecolorado.com.
In addition to registering to vote online you may:
- Change your address on your current voter registration record
- Change your party affiliation on your current voter registration record
- Register by mail, a voter registration drive or voter registration agency up to 22 days before Election Day.
- Register online at www.govotecolorado.com up to 8 days before Election Day.
- Register in person the Weld County Election Office at 1400 N 17th Ave, Greeley CO 80631 or any designated voter service and polling location up to and including Election Day.
- Your eligibility to vote will be based on the date of online registration, postmark date, or the date you deliver the form in the county Clerk and Recorder's office.