The City of Fort Lupton believes in strong communication with our residents and businesses. Please feel free to use the links below to connect with us and check out the FAQ's below as well.
- What are your open positions?
- How do apply for a job?
- I’m having difficulty applying and need help. What do I do?
- Can I just send you my resume via email or provide a paper copy?
- Did you receive my application?
- What benefits does the City offer?
- How do I verify employment for a current or previous employee?
- I used to work for the City and wish to move or withdraw my retirement savings. How do I do this?
- How do I get a library card?
- How do I print, scan, and fax?
- How do I sign up for programs?
- Does the library accept donations?
- How do I volunteer?
- What are the computer usage guidelines?
- Hablas Español?
- How do I contact a city/county department?
- How do I know when street sweeping will happen in my neighborhood?
- Where can I access building applications and review the fees?
- When are the clean-up days in Fort Lupton?
- How can I get a contractor license?