Teen Advisory Board
What is the Teen Advisory Board?
TAB is a forum to have your opinions and suggestions heard – especially for teen programming and library materials. It is also an opportunity for additional volunteer hours.
Responsibilities of TAB Members
Including but not limited to…
● Regularly attend monthly meetings
● Offer suggestions for young adult library materials
● Aide in planning teen programs through brainstorming
- Students in grades 8 - 12 in the Fort Lupton Public School & Library Service Area
Benefits of TAB
- Granted community service hours
- Involvement may be included on college and/or job resumes
- Reference letter for college and/or job applications
*Members will only receive these benefits if they fulfill responsibilities of the TAB
If you have any questions, please contact
Julia Dandio 303-857-3340 firstname.lastname@example.org
More than 125 databases are available on different topics.
Find test preparation resources.
The Library audiobooks, full music albums, movies, and more.
Find books at the Fort Lupton Library.
Health and wellness resources are available online.
Looking for a Job?