To participate remotely for the meeting – You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
Call: United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679
- One-touch: tel:+18668994679,,623516477#
United States: +1 (312) 757-3117
- One-touch: tel:+13127573117,,623516477#
Access Code: 623-516-477
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/623516477
If you have already installed the app, click on the following link:
Please read the entirety of the procedures listed below for your use.
When calling in, please be sure to mute your microphone on your computer, phone or tablet. City staff and/or the Mayor will provide instructions on when and how comments can be made by the public. Other instructions on meeting conduct will be provided at the start of meeting.
Options for Remote Participation
1. By Telephone: Members of the public who wish to provide public comment on any item must call:
To participate, dial the following phone number: 1 866-899-4679 or 1 (312) 757-3117, then there will be a prompt to enter the Access Code 623-516-477.
2. By Electronic Mail: Members of the public may also provide public comment or comment on a specific item by sending an email to email@example.com. The email must be received by 6:00 p.m. the day of the meeting. The moderator will read the email to the City Council.
3. In Person: To promote social distancing, the lobby at City Hall will have a tablet available to participate electronically if you would like to provide public comment. There will be seating spread six feet apart throughout the lobby while waiting for the opportunity to speak